We believe taking care of your body and mind during the month(s) leading up to your FET significantly increases the likelihood of a successful pregnancy
We highly recommend preparing for a transfer the same way you would for an IVF cycle, or pregnancy. Many women get pregnant just fine without the use of any additional integrative care, but there are plenty of women that require extra support and a different approach. These are the cases for whom we believe Chinese medical treatment is an indispensable part of care.
A Holistic Approach
Women with underlying endometriosis, inflammatory conditions or a history of polyps or fibroids are highly encouraged to take the extra time necessary so the uterine environment can be as healthy, and receptive, as possible. Women in their late 30’s and 40’s are also encouraged to take more time because they , and uterine blood flow is generally more compromised.
Our patients report the culmination of treatment effects – an improvement in the quality of blood and circulation, a significant reduction of stress, consistent communication and care, and healthy emotional awareness – was what finally helped a cycle be successful!
Related Collaborative Chronicles
- Beth’s Story - Before seeing Jackie, I had gone through a few rounds of IUI, 2 egg retrievals, and 3 transfers (2 fresh, 1 frozen) over about a year's time with no success. The most frustrating part (other than just not getting pregnant!) was that no one seemed to know why. I just kept hearing "I'm sure it… Continue Reading
- How to Prevent Polyps and Keep Fertility Treatment on Track
- It’s All About the Mise… and the Music.
- Diet Matters! How the “right” diet can impact your reproductive health.
- Your cell phone may be affecting your fertility: New study links artificial light and infertility
- IVF diet to improve fertility
- Some age-related fertility pressures may be undue
- How bone broth benefits fertility patients
- Holistic approach to fertility treatment: empowering couples to conceive
Schedule a Consultation
Depending on what fertility steps you are taking or seeking to take,
Collaborative Care can help. Our holistic approach strengthens
reproductive health in order to optimize your chances of success.
Collaborative Care is only in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield. We are out of network with all other insurance companies. We can provide superbills to those who may require documentation for reimbursement from their insurance carrier.